-   -   How do a make a graph from an equation on excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/115952-how-do-make-graph-equation-excel.html)

Amber

How do a make a graph from an equation on excel?

I have five equations that I need to turn into graphs on excel but I have no
idea how to create a graph with just an equation.

Jon Peltier

How do a make a graph from an equation on excel?

Why not use a worksheet range to generate values to plot? In column A (for
example) put some appropriate X values, and in column B use formulas to
calculate Y for each of these values of X. Then make an XY chart, using
lines and no markers.

- Jon
------- Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions