Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Combination Charts

Is there a way to send some one an example of my data and the chart that
keeps being created?

I have a chart that should be 3 columns and 3 scatttergrams.

#1 scattergram should appear one on top of #1 column.
#2 scattergram should appear one on top of #2 column.
#3 scattergram should appear one on top of #3 column.

All 3 scattergram points appear on the #2 column.
--
Barb
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

What do you mean by 'scattergram' ? Is this an XY chart
What do you mean - the scattergram points "appear" on the #2 column?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

#1 scattergram should appear one on top of #1 column.
#2 scattergram should appear one on top of #2 column.
#3 scattergram should appear one on top of #3 column.

All 3 scattergram points appear on the #2 column.
--
Barb

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Yes, this is an XY scatter chart.
Since it is a "combination" chart using column and line, I can change the
format of the line to show symbols instead of a full line.

I want three columns that each have a symbol representing another series.
--
Barb

#1 scattergram should appear one on top of #1 column.
#2 scattergram should appear one on top of #2 column.
#3 scattergram should appear one on top of #3 column.