Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Conditional chart formating

I need to format my charts so the color of the data points change depending
on the value amount. My tabels are already set up and cannot be change or
have anything new added due to the amount and delicacy of data. Is there a
macro I can use. Perhaps a formula I can put somewhere?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Ed Ferrero has a vba example. It's for a column chart but the code will
be very similar. Instead of interior fill you will be doing marker stuff.
eg:
.MarkerBackgroundColorIndex = 50
.MarkerForegroundColorIndex = 50

Conditional Chart Formatting example.