Jed

Default conditional formating

Please could somebody guide me to a conditional formating. I have column
which contains words "Released" & "Approved".
What i want to do is high light any cell in that column which does NOT
contain word "Released" or "Approved". If i do conditional format for
"Released" and add another condition for "Approved", they both get
highlighted. Is there a way of setting both conditions at the same time
which would hightlight any other word except words Released & Approved.
My version of Excel is Excel 97. Thanks in advance. Any help is much
appreciated.

Regards
Jed