Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Roe Roe is offline

Default Multiple Y axis on a line chart

Is it possible to have multiple Y axis on a chart? I see that you can
have a primary and a secondary axis, however what if you need to have
many - say 5 or 6? (Perhaps the measurement units are a different
format).

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You can fake this, although by the time you're up to 5 or 6 axes, there's
not much room for data. Here's my example of a tertiary axis:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/TertiaryAxis.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Roe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Is it possible to have multiple Y axis on a chart? I see that you can
have a primary and a secondary axis, however what if you need to have
many - say 5 or 6? (Perhaps the measurement units are a different
format).

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You could make a panel chart, like these examples:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/StackedCharts.html
http://processtrends.com/toc_panel_charts.htm

- Jon
-------