Elizabeth

Default How do I change x axis values in a line chart?

I am creating line charts for 12 weeks of data. Each week is represented by
one data point. My y-axis is rate and my x-axis is weeks. I have data for
weeks 1-6 on one graph, but need to put data for weeks 7-12 on another graph.
For weeks 7-12 I would like the x-axis to be labeled 7-12, but right now it
is labeled 1-6. Is there anyway for me to change those labels? Thanks for
any help you can give.
John Mansfield

Elizabeth,

Click once on your chart. Go to the standard toolbar and select Chart -
Source Data. The Source Data dialog box will appear. Go to the Series Tab.
At the bottom of the tab is an input box the allows you to change the source
for the category X-axis data labels. Change your source to where it covers
the range 7 - 12 on your sheet.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield