Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how to move lines in conjunction with graphs

Hi, I've drawn a dotted line across my scatter graph but whenever i move
the graphs the dotted line stays in its original place. is there a way
to make the line part of the graph so that it resizes and moves in
conjunction with the graph?
Thanks

--
Shoque