Jen Kulak

Default Line graphs with many lines

I am trying to figure out how to make a graph where I can have toe population
as the y axis and the date as the x axis. The lines I want series a to be
"2004" and b to be "2005". Anyone got any ideas?
Bernard Liengme

In A1 enter the text Date and in cells below enter the date values; in C1
enter the text Series A values and the values below; likewise in column C
enter the Series B values.
Lets say there are 10 values; select A1:C11 and click the chart wizard.
Specify an XY type chart.
Done
best wishes
--