Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
mike

Default My links no longer work . . .

The first thing you will ask is . . did you move the file? The answer is no.
Here's my problem: I have developed fully functional MES and MRP system with
excel. I may have pushed the envelope of what excel can be expected to do as
the MRP workbook itself is about 15 MB and contains several hundred links. I
was very impressed that excel was able to handle this . . . until today (the
system worked quite well for about 6 mos). Now, when I open any of my main
files and update, I only get returns of info on apparently random links. The
majority of them don't work. I am not aware of any changes done that may
account for this -- and why do some links work and some don't (same type of
info from same file - even same column but randomly only a few work) Please,
I need to know of as many possible reasons this may have happened so I can
work on a solution. If I find it, I will post as I see others have had
similar problems.Thanks