Anne Troy

Default My links no longer work . . .

Somebody did a find and replace in your file?
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"mike" wrote in message
The first thing you will ask is . . did you move the file? The answer is
no.
Here's my problem: I have developed fully functional MES and MRP system
with
excel. I may have pushed the envelope of what excel can be expected to do
as
the MRP workbook itself is about 15 MB and contains several hundred links.
was very impressed that excel was able to handle this . . . until today
(the
system worked quite well for about 6 mos). Now, when I open any of my main
files and update, I only get returns of info on apparently random links.
The
majority of them don't work. I am not aware of any changes done that may
account for this -- and why do some links work and some don't (same type
of
info from same file - even same column but randomly only a few work)
Please,
I need to know of as many possible reasons this may have happened so I can
work on a solution. If I find it, I will post as I see others have had
similar problems.Thanks