Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default to install office (excel @ word) to my new computer

i am working in a office with LAN connected to my computer, all the systems
have office 2003 but my system had only office 2000 and i wanted to install
office 2003 by net so i uninstalled office 2000, now i downloaded
"Office2003SP2-KB887616-FullFile-ENU"
now when i tryed to install the downloaded office the message saying
" THE EXPECTED VERSION OF THE PRODUCT WAS NOT FOUND IN YOUR SYSTEM" is
showing please help me to install the MS office 2003 please, please

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"Ron@Buy" wrote in message
Try exploring this link:
http://www.google.co.uk/hws/dell-usu...-fullfile-enu/

That link doesn't work - the file the OP downloaded is Service Pack 2 - NOT
Office.