-   -   to install office (excel @ word) to my new computer (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/193596-install-office-excel-%40-word-my-new-computer.html)

Ravi kumar, Shimoga, Karnataka, INDIA

to install office (excel @ word) to my new computer

i am working in a office with LAN connected to my computer, all the systems
have office 2003 but my system had only office 2000 and i wanted to install
office 2003 by net so i uninstalled office 2000, now i downloaded
"Office2003SP2-KB887616-FullFile-ENU"
now when i tryed to install the downloaded office the message saying
" THE EXPECTED VERSION OF THE PRODUCT WAS NOT FOUND IN YOUR SYSTEM" is
showing please help me to install the MS office 2003 please, please

Ron@Buy

to install office (excel @ word) to my new computer

Try exploring this link:
http://www.google.co.uk/hws/dell-usu...-fullfile-enu/

"Ravi kumar, Shimoga, Karnataka, INDIA" wrote:

i am working in a office with LAN connected to my computer, all the systems
have office 2003 but my system had only office 2000 and i wanted to install
office 2003 by net so i uninstalled office 2000, now i downloaded
"Office2003SP2-KB887616-FullFile-ENU"
now when i tryed to install the downloaded office the message saying
" THE EXPECTED VERSION OF THE PRODUCT WAS NOT FOUND IN YOUR SYSTEM" is
showing please help me to install the MS office 2003 please, please

Gordon

to install office (excel @ word) to my new computer

"Ravi kumar, Shimoga, Karnataka, INDIA" <Ravi kumar, Shimoga, Karnataka,
wrote in message
i am working in a office with LAN connected to my computer, all the systems
have office 2003 but my system had only office 2000 and i wanted to
install
office 2003 by net so i uninstalled office 2000, now i downloaded
"Office2003SP2-KB887616-FullFile-ENU"
now when i tryed to install the downloaded office the message saying
" THE EXPECTED VERSION OF THE PRODUCT WAS NOT FOUND IN YOUR SYSTEM" is
showing please help me to install the MS office 2003 please, please

The file you downloaded is the Service Pack 2 update ONLY - it's NOT the
full office suite. You need to ask your IT dept if they have a spare licence
for Office 2003...

Gordon

"Ron@Buy" wrote in message
Try exploring this link:
http://www.google.co.uk/hws/dell-usu...-fullfile-enu/

That link doesn't work - the file the OP downloaded is Service Pack 2 - NOT
Office.