Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macro to automate process

I have an Excel workbook. In the workbook is a spreadsheet, sheet1, that
contains employee information. Sheet2 contains work order authorization
(WOA). Sheet3 contains the WOA for an employee. Sheet3 is created when a
name is copied from sheet one, paced onto Sheet3, and a macro is excuted to
pull out all the WOA from Sheet2 based on information for the employee. The
macro find the correct WOAs for the employee. Sheet 3 is then manually
printed.

What I need is a macro that will automate the entire process. Select the
name from worksheet1, pace it onto Sheet3, execute the existing macro, and
finally print Sheet3 and continue to loop through until WOAs are printed for
all 200 employees. Can anyone help me get with this?
--
jsm