Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
kjg

Default Automate process via button on form

Hi All,

I would like to place a button on a sheet. When the button is pressed
a dialog box would appear requesting a start date and an end date, it
would then go on to select the rows of data within that date range,
copy the data & place it on another sheet ready for editing.

Is this possible? Please be gentle with me as I am not very skilled in
Excel or VB.

TIA

--
kjg