Hru48

Default use a button to open a user form?

Hey guys,

I have a user form and I would really like it to be able to be opened
from a button I can put on the toolbar like you can with macros.

Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks

Hru48
Hru48's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24895
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=401207

James W.

Goto your control toolbox and insert a command button in your worksheet.
Double click it then type the macro name that you would like to call when
clicking this button. If the macro is located in a diffrent workbook then use
Application.Run "mymacro"

James