Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I get the color palette back to the default setting?

The color palette on my document changed and I tried to use the
tools-options-colors-reset to reset them to default and it did not work. How
do I get them back to the original?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Are all your files using the modified palette, or just one? Never heard of
the tools, options, color, reset command failing. However, open a workbook
that has the correct color palatte at the same time your file is open. Then
in your file choose Tools, Options, Color, Copy colors from and pick the
other workbook.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"JacMac" wrote:

The color palette on my document changed and I tried to use the
tools-options-colors-reset to reset them to default and it did not work. How
do I get them back to the original?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Me too, this has happened to me also. It started when i opened up a file
output from another (home grown) app. It's driving me crazy, hope someone can
help us.
--
Thank you -- Suzanne.