Carole O

Default How to revert back to default color palatte from custom

Excel 2003

Somehow my color palatte changed from default to custom. I want to change
it back to default. I've tried opening up a template that has the colors I
want, only to have it too (grr) revert to the custom palatte.

Any ideas?

Carole O
Dave Peterson

Colors travel with the workbook.

So if you reset the colors in one workbook, it doesn't affect any other existing
workbook.

If you're really editing the template (and not a new workbook based on that
template), make sure you save that template.

--

Dave Peterson