Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default COPYING THE ANSWERS TO NOTEPAD / WORD

while going thru the various answers, opinions and wayouts for the problems
faced by the other fellows, i am not able to copy & pase the same to any
*.txt or *.doc file. why ??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try emptying you clipboard. You can get to the clipboard through word by
going to Task Pane and selecting the Clipboard object. See wod help under
clipboard or task pane.

"YESHWANT JOSHI" wrote:

while going thru the various answers, opinions and wayouts for the problems
faced by the other fellows, i am not able to copy & pase the same to any
*.txt or *.doc file. why ??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

My real problem is i m not able to select the data (various replies given in
this site to the queries/questions raised)i want to copy, so as to store the
same in my computer to be refrred to them even when i m offline.