Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Word copying info from Excel to Word without gridlines / bor

Is thera way to copy information from an excel spreadsheet and paste it into
a Word document without the table / chart gridlines showing? I know taking
off the border or selecting not to show gridlines would be the obvious
answer. However I need to do this over and over from different excel
spreadsheet to the same Word document. Is it possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Sep 13, 5:30 am, Renee Thomas
wrote:
Is thera way to copy information from an excel spreadsheet and paste it into
a Word document without the table / chart gridlines showing? I know taking
off the border or selecting not to show gridlines would be the obvious
answer. However I need to do this over and over from different excel
spreadsheet to the same Word document. Is it possible?

In Word use Edit|Paste Special...|Unformatted text

Ken Johnson