Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Excel Auto Fill Handles

I have a formula in C2 which calculates data from A2 and B2. I can
double-click the lower right "handle" in C2 and if I have data in columns A
and B, rows 3 through ??, that will copy my formula down and fill values
(i.e. through C500) until a blank row is found. Now what if I want to copy a
fromula horizontally across many columns until it finds a blank column? If I
double click the lower right "handle" I get no response. Is there an option
to check to allow this functionality or is it non-existent?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Rachel

No such functionality to fill across rows that I ever heard of.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP