Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
mattgoof2005

Default What's the best way to do this?

I have a table with lots of data( department number, name, manager, etc.) I
also have a data-request form I want to print off for all of those
departments. What's the best way to transfer all that data to the forms and
print off one for each deparmtment?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gary''s Student

Consider using Autofilter.

You can filter to display only a single department's data, copy it to the
form and print. Then repeat with the next department.
--
Gary's Student

"mattgoof2005" wrote:

I have a table with lots of data( department number, name, manager, etc.) I
also have a data-request form I want to print off for all of those
departments. What's the best way to transfer all that data to the forms and
print off one for each deparmtment?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
SITCFanTN

I have this same situation, I download a report every day and just want to
copy and paste sections of the report to new sheets. I want to do this with
code, is that even possible? I've been working on this all day with no luck.
Thanks