Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
SITCFanTN

Default What's the best way to do this?

I have this same situation, I download a report every day and just want to
copy and paste sections of the report to new sheets. I want to do this with
code, is that even possible? I've been working on this all day with no luck.
Thanks

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Consider using Autofilter.

You can filter to display only a single department's data, copy it to the
form and print. Then repeat with the next department.
--
Gary's Student

"mattgoof2005" wrote:

I have a table with lots of data( department number, name, manager, etc.) I
also have a data-request form I want to print off for all of those
departments. What's the best way to transfer all that data to the forms and
print off one for each deparmtment?