Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
steeler86

Default Unrecognized format

Using 2000 I send 4 query results to Excel using the TransferDatasheet
command Export to Excel 8-10 to a predefined excel spreadsheet.
After I run it once, if I try to rerun it with new data, I receive a mesage
that the spreadsheet is in an unrecognized format.

If I send it to another user who has the exact same version of Access and
Excel, she gets the error the first time.