Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Spike9458

Default Print View gone

My HD died last week, so I had to reinstall MS Office 2003 SP2. When working
on a spreadsheet in Excel, when I click on View/ the only two choices at the
top of the menu are "Normal" and "Page Break Preview".

Prior to my crash, I thought I also had "Print View" (In Word it is called
"Print Layout"). Word also has Reading Layout, Web Layout, and Outline.

I figure there is a checkbox that I either checked or unchecked, but my
several reviews of tools/options revealed nothing apparent to me. I tried to
use Excel help, but mostly got directed towards custom views, and that is
not what I think I need.

Can anybody help me out and point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

--Jim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Paul B

Jim, don't think it was ever there, print preview is under the file menu in
excel

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003