-   -   Print View gone (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/77929-print-view-gone.html)

Spike9458

Print View gone

My HD died last week, so I had to reinstall MS Office 2003 SP2. When working
on a spreadsheet in Excel, when I click on View/ the only two choices at the
top of the menu are "Normal" and "Page Break Preview".

Prior to my crash, I thought I also had "Print View" (In Word it is called
"Print Layout"). Word also has Reading Layout, Web Layout, and Outline.

I figure there is a checkbox that I either checked or unchecked, but my
several reviews of tools/options revealed nothing apparent to me. I tried to
use Excel help, but mostly got directed towards custom views, and that is
not what I think I need.

Can anybody help me out and point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

--Jim

Paul B

Print View gone

Jim, don't think it was ever there, print preview is under the file menu in
excel

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Spike9458" wrote in message
[...]

Okay, I can't recall what I'm not seeing that I thought I had before.

Thanks,

--Jim