Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
karen

Default How do I change the font globally for all comments?

How do I change the font globally for all comments so that the same font for
comments is always used?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Max

"karen" wrote:
How do I change the font globally for all comments
so that the same font for comments is always used?

To change the default font *size*,
we could try this (It's a windows setting)

Right-click on any empty space in the desktop choose Properties

Select Appearance tab Advanced button
(in Win XP)

In the Advanced Appearance dialog:
Click on "Item" dropdown menu choose Tooltip
Choose a (larger) font size OK Apply

To change font *type* and formatting (eg: bold),
try Debra's page at:
http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlcomments03.html
(Scroll down & look for the section: "Insert a Formatted Comment")
--
Max
Singapore