Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gaz@PPC

Default SCROLLING IN EXCEL

Just installed WINDOWS XP Pro and upgraded EXcel to 2003, I find that on
large spreadsheets scrolling using the arrow keys is painstakingly slow even
though the file is on a local drive.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
David McRitchie

Navigating within a Sheet and Around a Workbook
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/navigation.htm

Check the position of your last cell Ctrl+End
if it is not where you think it should be then run Debra Dalgleish's
DeleteUnused macro (don't try to fix last cell position manually)
Why do my scrollbars go to row 500 -- my data ends in cell E50?,

Also see if you have the lastest maintenace applied to your Excel 2003.
---
HTH,