Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Bufflowe

Default Can I install just Excel from Office 2000?

Thanks so much. It worked and I'm happy. The previous instructions
neglected to say "uncheck all others". I might have figured it out myself
but the way to uncheck says "unavailable". I didn't guess I needed to check
that. Thanks again.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Customized installation and select excel and uncheck all others?

Peo Sjoblom

Portland, Oregon

"Bufflowe" wrote in message
I have "Office 2000 Standard" and have tried 3 times to only install Excel,
but end up with the entire Office program. If anyone has done this and
can
offer instructions on how to...I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks.