Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Won't apply to all worksheets

This macro will only work on the selected worksheet. It will not
automatically apply to all worksheets in the workbook. How do I make this
macro work on all worksheets? Thanks!

Sub C_Page_Layout()

Dim wks As Worksheet

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

For Each wks In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
Columns("A:A").Select
Selection.EntireColumn.Hidden = True
Columns("B:B").Select
With Selection