Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
tb

Default I want to set up a time sheet?

I want to setup a time sheet for 20+ employees, with the breakdown of regular
and overtime hours with calculations weekly.

I currently have a weekly time sheet with all employees, hours they worked
daily for the week, then a column that totals all the hours and calculates
the total with their wage.

I need some formulas to help me setup a column that will calculate over and
beyond for o.t. hours then add all totals together.

Am I asking for to much? I did play and set one worksheet up but it is
pretty complex. Is there possibly some samples or templates I can look at? I
did look in office templates but nothing I am really looking for.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
tb

I am looking for 8 hours a day at regular then a column for this total.
anything above 8 hours is 1.5 - then a column for this total.
then a column for total to be paid.

Basically a breakdown of regular pay, overtime pay and then total pay.

Thanks

"tb" wrote:

I want to setup a time sheet for 20+ employees, with the breakdown of regular
and overtime hours with calculations weekly.

I currently have a weekly time sheet with all employees, hours they worked
daily for the week, then a column that totals all the hours and calculates
the total with their wage.

I need some formulas to help me setup a column that will calculate over and
beyond for o.t. hours then add all totals together.

Am I asking for to much? I did play and set one worksheet up but it is
pretty complex. Is there possibly some samples or templates I can look at? I
did look in office templates but nothing I am really looking for.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Paul B

tb, see if this will help,