Tim

Default How to make cel feel like word doc

Hi,

How can a make a cell within Excel feel like a word document. I have some
users that are trying to add text to a cell and when they try to start a new
paragraph the hit enter. This enter command starts a new cell instead of
starting a new line. How can I use the enter button to start a new line
within excel. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim
Gord Dibben

Tim

ALT + ENTER starts a new line within the cell.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP