Old December 10th 04, 04:09 PM
Rob W.

Default Can I uniformly scale all worksheets at once in page set-up in on.

I have files with multiple worksheets and each worksheet needs to be set-up
by scaling in an identical fashion. Is there a way to set the page set-up to
apply to all worksheets instead of going into page set-up for each worksheet?

Old December 10th 04, 05:18 PM
Gord Dibben

Rob

Most page setup functions are available for "grouped" sheets.

Right-click on any sheet tab and "select all sheets".

What is done to to the active sheet will be done to all.

I say "most" because setting "print area" and "rows to repeat at top" are
unavailable when in "group" mode.

You would need VBA code to set all sheets to same print range.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP