RD Wirr

Default Template Folder location

Does anyone know how to change the folder location Excel looks for template
in? Excel help says to change it through the Shortcut Tool Bar but I have no
such thing. Is there an alternate way?
Thanks in advance,
RD Wirr
Gord Dibben

RD

Excel takes this setting from Word(yes, Word)

Open Word and go to ToolsOptionsFile Locations and make change(s) there.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP