Ruben Gonzales

Default Browsing for a folder in "Look in:"

One of our clients has a Peer-To-Peer environment with one of the peer
computer hosting all of the shared folders.
When the other peers try to browse to the shares using the "Look in:" option
(within Word and Excel) to open a word document or excel spreadsheet it
takes a very long time for it to drop down with all of the shares and the
other files and folder. We have tried upgrading the computers to 512MB of
RAM, We've tested accessing the shares from the run command and Windows
Explorer and they are very fast there.
Any help with this issue will be much appreciated.