Eileen Adams

Default How can I minimize the file size of an Excel spreadsheet?

I have a multi-page Excel spreadsheet. Each page only uses an 8.5 x 11 inch
area, yet the file is 22 megabytes. It takes a long time to open and save.
Dave Peterson

If you hit ctrl-end (on each worksheet), do you go way past where you know the
data ends?

If yes...

Visit Debra Dalgleish's site for some techniques for resetting that
lastusedcell.

And if you have pictures/objects/comments embedded on those worksheets, they
could be causing trouble.

--

Dave Peterson