Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Icons have changed for saved workbooks

Due to a patch that Microsoft Vista downloaded and automatically installed
(even though I had automatic updates shut off) my computer got locked into an
endless loop going from the Setup to restart. Ended up having to have the
drive reformatted and Vista reinstalled. After reinstalling Office 2007
when I save an excel workbook the icons have changed. This is what they look
like now: a corner version of the workbook with a small x in the lower right
hand corner. The icons looked like a bar graph with a slightly larger x in
the upper left hand corner. Is there any way to get the old icons back for
saved workbooks? And is there any way to include samples of the icons in
these posts?