Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Excel saved as Htm displaying tabs on web page

I saved a excel 2007 sheet as a htm file then whne I open it in IE the tabs
are displayed at the bottom of the page when I don't want them to be. I
didn't have this problem until I upgraded to office 2007. I tried to turn
off tabing in excel by going to excel options - Advanced - and unchecking
show sheet tabs. However, that didn't make a differences. Any ideas?