Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Delete a custom toolbar in excel 2007 from Add-Ins

I need to delete a custom toolbar that appears in Excel 2007 Add-Ins, in
order to re-install a newer version. The toolbar does not appear in the
customize dialogue via the Office orb.

I believe the operation I want to perform can be done in Excel 2003 through
the ToolsToolbars dialogue, where one can select toolbars (including custom
ones) for deletion.

Thanks
-M

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Try,

Right click on Custom Toolbar & select "Delete Custom Toolbar"

Regards,
Shailesh Shah
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive/
If You Can't Excel with Talent, Triumph with Effort.

Free Addins Office Menu-2003 for Office-2007
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive.com/MenuAddins.aspx

http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/menuaddins

Exshail Classic Menu Addons
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive....ssic_Menu.aspx

"mmmaaatttsss" wrote in message
I need to delete a custom toolbar that appears in Excel 2007 Add-Ins, in
order to re-install a newer version. The toolbar does not appear in the
customize dialogue via the Office orb.

I believe the operation I want to perform can be done in Excel 2003
through
the ToolsToolbars dialogue, where one can select toolbars (including
custom
ones) for deletion.

Thanks
-M

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Most areas of the toolbar that is displayed in Add-ins give no right-button
menu. Clicking the tab or the bottom bar labeled 'Custom Toolbars' give this
menu, without a delete option:

'Customize quick access toolbar",
'Show quick access toolbar above the ribbon'
'Minimize the ribbon'

-M