Old September 28th 09, 08:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default excel password

"Sang-Wook Chu" wrote:

I forgot the password for my excel file.
I have tried some programs such as
Accent Excel password recovery,
advance office password recovery.
Neither did work.

Here I have attached my original file.
Any help to open the file would be great appreciated.

Sang.

Old May 23rd 13, 12:12 PM
Junior Member

Hi
you can use PDS Microsoft Excel password recovery tool which recover and unlock excel file password just follow first or three steps
Read More........ http://www.recoverlostexcelpassword.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen View Post