Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jamex

Default Excel password

when we set password to workbook, then where that password is actually
saved. If it saves in same .xls file in binary code then in which line
that binary code is stored.

--
jamex
jamex's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32243

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul Lautman

jamex wrote:
when we set password to workbook, then where that password is actually
saved. If it saves in same .xls file in binary code then in which line
that binary code is stored.

Binary code does not have "lines"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jamex

Thanks paul,

I know binary code does not have line, i mean to ask where the
passwords are exactly stored?