Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Data Entry Options

My employees fill out a printed spreadsheet weekly that then has to be
entered and saved for records. With Excel 2003 I know it is possile to
verbally input data or hand write it with a Word Pad. I was wondering if it
would be possible to scan these worksheets and use the handwriting
recognition options to add the numbers in the spread sheet format to save for
records. There are functions involved with every entry.