Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Excel 2007 opens files in a smaller space than the Excel view.

After starting Excel 2007 and click on a file pinned in MS Button, the file
opens in about one half the size of the full Excel view. I have not been
able to resize the file to fit the larger Excel window view.

Does anyone know how to fix this, if possible?

Thanks.
--
Stewart 44

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

The sheet is protected via a password. Other sheets are not and open normally.
Based upon your suggestion, it appears that the password causes this
problem. Could you please confirm?
Thanks.
--
Stewart 44