-   -   Excel 2007 opens files in a smaller space than the Excel view. (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/234582-excel-2007-opens-files-smaller-space-than-excel-view.html)

Stewart 44

Excel 2007 opens files in a smaller space than the Excel view.

After starting Excel 2007 and click on a file pinned in MS Button, the file
opens in about one half the size of the full Excel view. I have not been
able to resize the file to fit the larger Excel window view.

Does anyone know how to fix this, if possible?

Thanks.
--
Stewart 44

Jijin

Excel 2007 opens files in a smaller space than the Excel view.

Is the sheet protected. If so try unprotecting.. Is the issue faced on all
worksheets???

-Jij

"Stewart 44" wrote:

After starting Excel 2007 and click on a file pinned in MS Button, the file
opens in about one half the size of the full Excel view. I have not been
able to resize the file to fit the larger Excel window view.

Does anyone know how to fix this, if possible?

Thanks.
--
Stewart 44

Stewart 44

Excel 2007 opens files in a smaller space than the Excel view.

The sheet is protected via a password. Other sheets are not and open normally.
Based upon your suggestion, it appears that the password causes this
problem. Could you please confirm?
Thanks.
--
Stewart 44

"Stewart 44" wrote:

After starting Excel 2007 and click on a file pinned in MS Button, the file
opens in about one half the size of the full Excel view. I have not been
able to resize the file to fit the larger Excel window view.

Does anyone know how to fix this, if possible?

Thanks.
--
Stewart 44

Stewart 44

Excel 2007 opens files in a smaller space than the Excel view.

I just looked at the sheet and the workbook was protected. I unprotected it
while leaving the password intact and that opened the sheet in the Excel full
view.

Stewart 44