Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
EMS EMS is offline

Default cannot view message bar

While working on a spreadsheet, I must have accidentally clicked something
because the message bar disappeared from the top of the sheet. When I went to

Can someone help me restore the bar to the top of my spreadsheet?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

See one reply to your posting in the excel.misc newsgroup.

Please do not multi-post.

Tends to fragment replies and wastes time and effort with duplicated
answers.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP