Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default always save backup

I do not have the option: File|SaveAs|Tool|General Options|Uncheck "always
create backup" 'Tool...' is not available.

Is this feature version-specific? I'm running MSO Enterprise 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Surely you mean Excel Options, Save category, Save autorecover information
every x minutes, or Disable autorecover for this workbook only? That after
you clicked the circular icon top left.

--
HTH

Kassie

Replace xxx with hotmail

"EJohnson" wrote:

I do not have the option: File|SaveAs|Tool|General Options|Uncheck "always
create backup" 'Tool...' is not available.

Is this feature version-specific? I'm running MSO Enterprise 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

I had to replace my hard drive. I reinstalled Office 2003. I need to move
scores of Outlook toolbar customizations from my backup folder. How do I do
this?

"EJohnson" wrote:

I do not have the option: File|SaveAs|Tool|General Options|Uncheck "always
create backup" 'Tool...' is not available.

Is this feature version-specific? I'm running MSO Enterprise 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Office ButtonSave As.

Lower left corner..........ToolsGeneral Options.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP