Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Assistance with setting up of Spreadsheet, to enter, manage and re

Hello, I am quite a novice with Excel and I have a task that requires me to
set up data, manage the importation of new daily data and report SLA
measures, as well as keeping track of costs. Is there someone who is able to
assist me with this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

I can assist. Feel free to contact me via my website below.
Eddie
http://www.HelpExcel.com