Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Page breaks

Using Office 2007
How can I get the dotted lines representing a page as was available in 2003.
All I can find is 'page preview' which has the page number watermarked on
each page and I have to increase the size to view it.

Also I would like to see the page breaks whenever I open an excel document,
new or used.
--
herb
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup