Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
JDH JDH is offline

Default Excel prints two copies

I am using excel 2002 at work and I am having problems when I print. When I
print from excel it prints two copies of the same page. I have checked the
printer properties and it is set to print 1 copy. When I print from any
other Office program this does not happen. I have to disable "advanced
printing features" in the printer properties to print only 1 copy, but this
makes it difficult when I need to print more than 1 copy.

Any help would be most appreciated.