Parker

Default Excel Sheet Only Prints a Line

Hello All,

A client has 5 different excel sheets open and can print 4 of the 5
different sheets just fine. However 1 workbook acts like its printing but
only prints a line on the prinout(---------------) across the page. Another
user can print this page fine. This client is also the owner of this
workbook and hs it shared properly. We tried reboot and I've checked the
settings I am aware of. Anyware else I should be looking? This seems very
odd.

Thank You for Any Responses in Advance

Dave Peterson

If you or the client does a File|Print preview, does that sheet print (to the
screen) ok?

I was guessing that it was a printer (hardware) problem if that print preview
looked ok.

--

Dave Peterson
Parker

The Print Preview does show the file but does the same thing as it did w/o
doing the print preview. Another user was able to print the document from
the server and as I had said 4 other sheets she had were printable, just not
this one other than the line in the screen

Thanks for the responses!

"Parker" wrote:

Hello All,

A client has 5 different excel sheets open and can print 4 of the 5
different sheets just fine. However 1 workbook acts like its printing
but
only prints a line on the prinout(---------------) across the page.
Another
user can print this page fine. This client is also the owner of this
workbook and hs it shared properly. We tried reboot and I've checked
the
settings I am aware of. Anyware else I should be looking? This seems
very
odd.

Thank You for Any Responses in Advance

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

Does this mean that the print preview for that problem worksheet showed up
nicely on the screen (I'm kind of confused)?

If the print preview looks fine, can you try printing on a different printer
(just to eliminate the hardware component)?