Dave Peterson

If you or the client does a File|Print preview, does that sheet print (to the
screen) ok?

I was guessing that it was a printer (hardware) problem if that print preview
looked ok.

Parker wrote:

Actually I went out and tried it and the one page acted like it was printing
but it never did. The other excel sheets(opened in separate windows)
printed fine.

"Mike" wrote in message
The client is yanking your chain.

"Parker" wrote:

Hello All,

A client has 5 different excel sheets open and can print 4 of the 5
different sheets just fine. However 1 workbook acts like its printing but
only prints a line on the prinout(---------------) across the page.
Another
user can print this page fine. This client is also the owner of this
workbook and hs it shared properly. We tried reboot and I've checked the
settings I am aware of. Anyware else I should be looking? This seems
very
odd.

Thank You for Any Responses in Advance

--